第一段要开门见山，直接拿出主题。给大家举个例子，比如，写我的妈妈，第一段直接就说 My mother is a worker. She is beautiful and she is a good mother. 明确自己的观点。
第二段就要说，她为什么是一个好妈妈。1. She works hard. 2. She is very strict with me. 3. She always encourages me and help me when I am in trouble. 详细说出妈妈的优点。
第三段得出结论。大家可以发表自己的观点，也可以提出建议和希望。如，I love my mother. I love my family！
还有对关联词的使用，如first of all，secondly，finally，last，so that，in order that，not...but，not only...but also等。还可以使用高级点的如，in a word，all in all （表示总结的），but，yet，however（表示转折）等。
近年的各地中考英语提示性作文比较多，也就是说写作内容几乎都有要点提示，确切地说就是给出写作提纲，通常都是3 ～ 5个提示点，这种作文，同学们一定记住不要逐字翻译，但是提示点必须在文章中有所体现。文章写得再好，如果缺少了要点就会扣分的。所以要点也就是文章的第二段内容，同学们要把提示点写全，然后围绕提示点充分发挥，丰富自己所写的内容。
(1) I’m pleased to know that you’re greatly interested in ... ,so I’d like to share a piece of good news that there will be a ... .Now,let me offer you some useful information.
(2) It’s my great honor to invite you to enter a ... .Now,let me offer you some useful information about it.
(3) It’s time for us to say goodbye to our school life soon.Surprisingly,there is a/an... prepared for us.Now,let me offer you some information about it.
1.时间&地点：The ... will be held in Classroom 302 at 3 o’clock in the afternoon on June 8th,2019.
(1)主题句：There will be various meaningful activities included in it.
(2)要点:First of all，You will be invited to .../You will be given a chance to ... .which will ...
After that,It will be more than interesting for you to .../It will impress you a lot to ... so that ...
At last,doing sth. will play an important part in ... .So ...
That’s all.I firmly believe that if you join in it,you will ... .
That’s all.I sincerely hope that you can come and share the happiness/fun with us.
(1) 朋友：A friend in need is a friend indeed.I have a friend just like that who often offers me much warmth in my life. Let me introduce him to you.
(2) 父母：If you ask me who is the most important one to me,without doubt,the answer is my ... . Let me introduce him to you .
(3) 老师：In both my life and study,my ... teacher is special to me because he is not only my teacher but also my friend who has made a great difference to my character.
1.外貌：... is very beautiful but a little fat with long hair and big eyes.
2.性格：...is an outgoing woman who always gets along well with people around her./ ... is very kind to others and easy to get on with./is so ready to help others that we all like to make friends with him.
3.爱好：She is especially good at cooking and often cooks different delicious foods for me.
（1）Linda is like an angel. Whenever I meet trouble, she will always be there. When I fail my test, She always encourages me to face the fact bravely and then tries to help me to check the reason why I fail. At the same time, she shares her good ways of studying with me.
（2）My Chinese teacher, Ms Li, not only teaches us how to learn, but also teaches us how to be a person. I remember I made a serious mistakes in Grade seven, that was to copy others’ homework. Ms Li knew that. Instead of being angry with me, she told me the importance of study and encouraged me to study hard to become a talented person in the future.
（3）Last term, I failed my exam. I was so that that I cried sadly in my room. When my mother came from work late, she talked with me patiently and cheered me up. That evening, when I woke up at night, my mother was still working. I was deeply moved. Then I made up my mind to study harder than before.
As a sunshine teenager, Xiao Hui is a good example for us to learn from./I will treasure the friendship forever.
Now I understand my father’s love to me. I will never forget what my father did for me and try my best to make him pleased.
He is an excellent teacher I will never forget and love him forever.
I’m sorry to hear that you have difficulty in doing ... .Don’t worry about it!Here are some useful suggestions I ‘d like to share with you.
1.主题句：Actually,if you are careful, you’ll find various simple ways to help you solve the problem.
First and foremost,It’s adj/n. for/of sb. to do ... .So that...
In addition,you are supposed to do ... ,which can not only ... but also ...
What’s more,you had better (not) do ... ,because ...
Last but not least,I suggest you (should) do ... ,from which,you’re able to do ...
With these suggestions carried out,I firmly believe you will improve ... a lot.
I sincerely hope that my suggestions can be of great help.Looking forward to your earliest reply.
With the development of the science and technology/society,...is becoming more and more serious./the problem about ... is under a heated discussion/ ... has become a hot topic.As for that,There are different opinions among people.
On the one hand, some people hold the idea that ... .The reasons are as follows.First, ... .Second, ... .Last, ... .
On the other hand,others disagree.They suppose that ... .Because ... .More importantly, ... .
As far as I’m concerned,every coin has two sides,and ... is not a n exception.As long as we treat ... properly,it will be of great help.
1. Actions speak louder than words. 事实胜于雄辩.
2. A friend in need is a friend indeed. 患难朋友才是真朋友.
3. Where there is a will, there is a way. 有志者事竟成.
4. All roads lead to Rome. 条条大道通罗马.
5. Every man has his weak side. 人人都有缺点?
6. Failure is the mother of success. 失败是成功之母?
7. Nothing in the world is difficult if you set your mind to it. 世上无难事,只怕有心人。
8. A life without a friend is a life without a sun. 人若无友,就如同生命中没有太阳。
9. All things are difficult before they are easy. 万事开头难。
10. Always prepare for a rainy day. 未雨绸缪。
11. Practice makes perfect.熟能生巧。
12. Bad news has wings. 好事不出门,坏事传千里。
13. You have to believe in yourself. That’s the secret of success. 你必须相信自己,这是成功的关键。
14. Don’t judge a man by his looks. 不可以貌取人。
1. 表起始的过渡语:first of all, to begin with, first and foremost等。
2. 表时间的过渡语:first, at first, then, later, in the end, finally, afterwards, after that, since then, for the first time, at last, as soon as, the next moment, meanwhile, later on, soon, 等。
3. 表空间的过渡语:on the right/left, to the right/left of, on one side of…on the other side of…, at the foot/top/end of, in the middle/centre of, next to, far from, in front of等.
4. 表因果的过渡语:for, since,as,because of, thus, so, as a result (of)等.
5. 表转折的过渡语:but, yet, however, after all, in fact, while, on the contrary, instead of, although, otherwise, in spite of等。
6. 表列举的过渡语:for example, such as, like, as follows, in other words, and so on等。
7. 表推进的过渡语:on one hand… on the other hand…, in addition to, as well, still, also, in other words, not only…but also…, besides, in addition,furthermore, what’s more, moreover等.
8. 表总结的过渡语:in short, in a word, in general, in brief, in all, all in all,above all等.
1). It’s adj for sb to do 做…对某人来说…
2). …so … that … 如此… 以至于… …too … to do 太… 而不能… such … that … 如此… 以至于…
3). not…until… 直到…才…
例: I didn’t go to bed until my mother came back.
4).The reason why 句子 is that 句子 … 的原因是…
The reason why he got angry was that she told him a lie. ( 他生气的原因是她对他说了谎。)
5). That is why 句子 那是…的原因
6). That is because 句子 那是因为…
7). It is said that 句子 据说… It is reported that 句子 据报道…
8). There is no doubt that 句子 毫无疑问…
9). It goes without saying that 句子 不言而喻，毫无疑问
10). There is no need to do没必要做…
11). There is no point in doing 做某事毫无意义
had better (not) do 最好(不)做
It’s adj./n. of/for sb. to do
I suggest that you (should) do 我建议你做…
be supposed to do 应该做
If I were you, I would do…我要是你的话，我会做…
Don’t forget to do=Remember to do...
Why not do / why don’t you do…? 为什么不…
How about / what about doing …怎么样?
like / love doing=enjoy doing=be fond of doing 喜欢做…
prefer to do A rather than do B 宁愿做A也不愿做B
be interested in doing = show/ take great interest in n./ doing ... 感兴趣
try to do努力做… try one’s best to do= do one’s best to do 竭尽全力做…
make efforts to do = make every effort to do 尽力做…
do what sb can (do ) to do 尽力做…
spare no effort to do 不遗余力的做…
do what / everything sb. can to do 尽某人全力做…
5. 打算做… / 计划做…
intend / plan to do 打算做… be going to do 打算/计划做…
decide to do 决定做… determine to do决定做…
make up one’s mind to do下定决心做…
want to do = would like to do 想做…
hope/wish to do 希望做… expect to do 期待着做…
desire to do=have a great desire to do
finish / keep / practice / suggest / allow / consider / mind / miss / avoid / imagine / enjoy doing
look forward to doing 盼望做…keep on doing 坚持做…dream of doing 梦想做…
can’t help doing 情不自禁地做… keep / stop / prevent sb. from doing 阻止某人做…
be busy (in ) doing be busy with 名词 忙于做…
spend time / money (in )doing spend time / money on 名词 花费时间做…
have fun / have a good time / enjoy oneself doing 玩得开心